We are hiring! The Hercules Group is looking to expand by looking to hire a Digital marketing expert to join the team. Our ideal candidate will be someone who has a keen interest in marketing, with a good knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques online. As a marketing manager your main responsibilities will be developing and implementing strategies to promote the company’s brand and products, uploading products to the website and other platforms, optimize images for the website and understand how marketing impacts goals. You will also be responsible for managing Website content on our main website and email marketing campaigns.
Main Duties required:
- Uploading new products through our ERP to our website.
- Ad Copywriting & Content Creation for Blogs and product pages.
- Development of visual assets for Digital campaigns.
- Administer the website and publish content.
- Monitor and optimize marketing campaigns through Google analytics.
- Communications and reporting to measure long term performance of campaigns.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience with working Website CMS (WordPress and WooCommerce).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (Optional but considered an advantage).
For anyone that is interested in this position, please contact Mr. Konstantinos Heracleous at 99205454 or firstname.lastname@example.org